Richards/Lerma is a full-service branding and creative agency dedicated to crafting insightful and relevant communications for the Hispanic and multicultural markets. Based in Dallas, Richards/Lerma was founded by Pete Lerma and Stan Richards, creative director of the nation’s largest independent branding agency, The Richards Group.
We’re looking for a mid-level English-language copy editor with advertising agency experience to copy edit and proofread for typos, grammatical errors, and style across broadcast, digital, social, print, and outdoor marketing materials.
The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail while working in a fast-paced environment with an understanding and awareness of brand voice and style.
- Copy edit, proofread, and format all materials for campaigns, presentations, etc.
- Manage and meet strict deadlines with a positive spirit
- Collaborate with creatives, brand managers, strategists, and other agency partners
- Provide input as needed when collaborating with the team to make sure the work is consistent with agency and brand standards
- Three or more years of advertising agency experience
- Strong written communication skills
- An expert of the English language
- Passion to make the work better
- Superior copy editing and proofreading skills
- BS/BA degree in English, journalism, or related field or equivalent work experience